Thursday, May 5, 2011

More please

"You look like your not having any fun"

...Thanks that statement helped things... "No this is fun, I'm having fun" ...maybe a cheesy smile will help...

"You're just smiling this fake smile and pretending to dance"

Well I guess that didn't help.


Drinks help people forget the lives they are running from. We all only have one. I wouldn't wanna have to say I spent part of mine in some basement bar singing karaoke like that guy...yeah he thinks he's the shit. Although I am here listening...

The choices people make flash by my eyes and stick to my thoughts. We're all made for so much more than this. They don't see. Or don't care? If we all were more than we thought we could be...my thoughts trail off. This idealistic thought seems stupid since I can't even live it out. Inner conflict stirred within and I guess it showed on my face.

More please.

Could that be God's plea for all of us? It would help Him I'm sure, but I think it would be mostly for us.

These thoughts ran though my head and I was still surprised when someone caught me having all that fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment